Employee benefits enable companies to provide various types of non-wage compensation in addition to their normal wages or salaries. The purpose of employee benefits is to increase the economic security of staff members, and in doing so, improve worker retention across the organisation.
- Death in service – Group Life
- Short and long term disability – Group Income Protection
- Medical expenses – Group PMI (Private Medical Insurance)
- Critical illness
- Key man (life insurance for an important member of the business)
- Health screening and occupational health
If you would like to find out more, please contact our insurance broker office in Perth today.