Corporate Travel Insurance
If you and / or your employees travel interstate, intrastate or overseas as part of your business, then our corporate travel insurance policies will be advantageous to you. Our corporate travel insurance products offer not only the expected standard cover such as:
- Unlimited Overseas Medical & Evacuation
- Medical Response 24/7
- Personal Accident & Sickness
- Loss of Deposits, Cancellation & Curtailment
- Luggage, Money & Portable Electronic Equipment
Our products can also cover for pure private travel for directors and “senior staff”.
By contacting one of our experienced brokers, Coverforce Leed Insurance Brokers can help you find the corporate travel insurance product that best meets your needs and budget. Below are just some of the benefits we can provide you:
- Coverage options for overseas, interstate and/or intrastate business travel.
- Generous age limits to age 80.
- Search & rescue.
- Rental vehicle excess admin costs.
- Unlimited loss of deposits.
- No baggage limit any one item.
- Kidnap & ransom / extortion cover.
- Annual coverage – our policies cover you/your employees for the entire year.
- No medical certificate necessary – if a doctor has not stipulated that you/your employee cannot travel then we do not ask you for medical certificates.
- Private travel for directors and senior personnel can covered by the corporate travel insurance policy.
- Personal liability.
These benefits can be further enhanced with additional employee benefits such as Corporate Protection and Lifestyle Protection, designed with our clients and their employees in mind. To find out more about these additional benefits, contact a Coverforce Leed Insurance Brokers team member.
You may also be interested to know that through our UNIBA partnership, we also offer multinational risk insurance solutions. Our customers in Australia can benefit from this global independent broker network by providing you access to the best independent brokers available in each country and their expertise in your risk exposures and the local insurance markets in which you operate.