Business Insurance – Making Way for Business Growth
Risk is a rapidly evolving phenomenon in a complex and fast-paced world. That’s why no business can afford to rely on yesterday’s assessment of exposure and values. Successful companies understand the importance of finding the best business insurance for their business and value our brokering expertise and understanding in attaining the most appropriate policy for their needs.
Whatever your industry, no matter how big or small, Coverforce Leed helps you avoid risk in all its guises by finding the best business insurance for your company. We arm you with the tools to anticipate and respond to business impediments, and to harness new opportunities.
First-Hand Risk Understanding
Our staff have witnessed first-hand every type of business claim you can imagine. This means:
- We know how risks can be minimised and avoided
- Knowing how to reduce your risks means the ability to lower your claims
- Lower claims mean reduced measurable risk costs such as premiums
- Lower claims mean reduced immeasurable risk costs such as business disruption and human impacts
Types of Business Risk
Coverforce Leed has your business risk covered. Our expertise encompasses:
- Actions by employees: Unfair dismissal, workplace harassment, discrimination
- Business injury: Interruption to supply or damage to property or assets
- Customer or stakeholder action: Product performance, service delivery and other public liabilities such as privacy
Industry Knowledge & Business Acumen
Coverforce Leed works with businesses across every industry sector – from retail, manufacturing and wholesaling to legal, financial, property and engineering. We understand the delicate interplay between risk and opportunity throughout the business world. That means we can respond to and prepare you for new challenges, including:
- Mergers or acquisitions
- Changes in business structure
- New product lines
- Expansion to new locations and markets
- Investment in new equipment, property or assets
Why Use a Coverforce Leed Business Insurance Broker?
A Coverforce Leed business insurance broker can:
- Help you save time – arranging, acquiring and maintaining insurance
- Provide expert advice selecting and arranging appropriate, tailored insurance policies
- Ensure you receive maximum value from your policy
- Help you to assess and manage your risks, and provide advice on insurance solutions appropriate for your needs;
Multi-Faceted Risk Solutions
Coverforce Leed uses insurance and non-insurance options, because we know better than anyone that insurance is not the only answer:
- Insurance products: Workers Compensation, Business Interruption, Professional Indemnity, Corporate Travel, Construction, Farm, Directors & Officers Liability, Motor Fleets, Marine Cargo
- Non-insurance services: Contract Reviews, Building Replacement Cost and Business Interruption Assessments
There is no better kind of protection than complete business risk management from true experts. Put your business on track with Coverforce Leed today.